Saturday, June 6, 2009

New signs and favorite things

I have learned a couple new and helpful signs! When I am frustrated with something I am trying to do, I can ask for HELP, and if I get a booboo I can tell someone I am HURT so that I can get a kiss to make it better, and if I really want the music on so I can shake my goove thing I can sign DANCE.
I still like signing more than talking, but in addition to saying UP I also say NO and nonononono a lot. I can also say EYES and EAR. I also can say mama and dada, but I don't say them very much. And lately I have said something that mom says sounds like "ah nuts!"





This is a picture of daddy and I sitting on the couch eating lunch and watching Samurai Jack, which is my new favorite cartoon.
And this is a picture of me and my favorite animal friend (other than sebastian of course) eating breakfast.

No comments: