Friday, June 19, 2009

Family Vacation: Oh those Wildwood days!

This week we went to Wildwoon NJ, and it was a lot of fun, even though the weather was not perfect.





































































it got chilly, so daddy took his socks off to make me legwarmers.











when it rained too much to go out to the beach, I tried daddy's goggles on inside.





























i really really loved the amusement park rides. the elephant one was my favorite.





























I signed for "more" and "more" - I even started saying MORE with words to really get the point across. Mom and Dad were really proud of my new word, but we had to stop riding the elephant anyway.






































































we ate lots and lots of ice cream





























then on the very last day, right before we were going to get in the car and drive home, the sun came out again and I got to play on the beach one more time.


























the ocean tastes salty










in order to get in the car daddy had to dunk me in the ocean first












i really didnt want to leave



















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! LOVE the sand in the hair pictures. :) Can't wait to see you guys in July!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! She's so grown up! So anxious to see you.
love grandma jo