Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Congratulations GrandmaJo!










We've just come home from a big trip! We went to Denver where grandmajo married grandpajeff! It was pretty neat, but I wasn't really interested in the whole dinner ceremony thing, I wanted to hangout upstairs and watch spongebob. I also found my frog pajamas in the bag and demanded to wear them instead of the dress I was supposed to wear. And during the pictures I had a cheese stick in my mouth. But I did really enjoy the party afterward. I LOVE to play drums and to dance. Mommy didn't take very many pictures at the wedding...but here are a couple pictures and videos from the trip. We went to an art museum that was awesome and my new uncle Ellington and I played in a room full of words (that is him holding the Nepali word for "uncle"). The museum is also where the cowgirl picture came from (below).

And maybe some other people will send pictures and videos of the dancing and drumming at the wedding to my mommy??
ps i have no idea why some of these pictures are tiny.

No comments: