Saturday, August 8, 2009

1 and a HALF!

































Today Zoe is 18 months. One and a half! So I am taking a scrapbook moment to write about how fast she is growing up! In the last two months zo's vocab has boomed. She is also a little clown and comedian and loves to fall down and say "woah!" for an audiance. She says "woah!" about a lot of things lately. The other day we were outside playing with a friend who happened to fall and scrape her knee. Zoe was worried at first, and then went about "falling" and whining oooohh and pointing to her own knee, which was not hurt. Then the next day, while I was telling someone this story, and Zoe was listening, she promptly fell on the ground to provide a demonstration. She also has the greatest cackle. I'll try harder to get that on camera.


Zoe's words (in no special order): momma, dadda, up, eat, snacks, cup, juice, milk, woah, cat, car, rock, nap, juice, byebye, that, this, mine, help, no, ball, out, sit, music, dance, ban(anna), ban(daid), book, milk, hot, yes, me, more.



Sometimes I want to post videos that are a little longer, like 3 minutes. I had to find a different way to do that, and this is my first time trying that. So, here goes, a couple little longer videos (about 3 minutes):





No comments: